The first brochure for Critical Communications World 2013, incorporating TETRA World Congress is now available for you to download. Click here to download your copy
Critical Communications World 2013 is the global meeting place to network, learn, define and develop the evolution of Critical Communications. The 2013 programme will incorporate many NEW conference features, including interviews, debates, innovative networking options and social events to make sure you leave the Congress fully enlightened and with as many NEW contacts as possible.
Download the brochure to find out more about the topics to be covered in the programme, details on the networking options and the latest list of confirmed exhibitors.
Meet, Learn And Network With Critical Communications Specialists From Around The World
By joining us in May, you will have the opportunity to learn and network at the heart of the international Critical Communications community. We anticipate attendance from Critical Communications specialists including end-users, network operators, application providers, as well as network and device manufacturers. You will benefit from a topical and varied conference programme, as well as the opportunity to attend the largest exhibition of Critical Communications equipment in the world.
The theme for the 15th annual event is how to deliver reliable and secure voice and data communications using TETRA and Mission Critical Broadband now and in the future.
Get Answers To Key Issues
- How is TETRA being developed and used innovatively and effectively by Public Safety, Transport, Utilities and Industrial Users worldwide?
- Are you using all the capabilities of your TETRA terminals? Find out what else is possible!
- What is the latest outlook for ISI and Interoperability with other Mission Critical Technologies?
- Is a single global standard for Mission Critical Mobile Broadband achievable? Hear perspectives from around the globe
- Do you really need Mobile Broadband? Debate the requirements, technology options and timelines for delivery
- Which new Mission Critical Applications are on the way and what kind of devices will we be using in 2018?