Celebrating the Year of Innovation in the UAE
Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai
Conference 5 -7 October 2015
Exhibition 6 – 7 October 2015
The 3rd Annual Critical Communications Middle East 6 – 7 October, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai is delighted to announce Lieutenant General Dahi Khalfan Tamim, the Deputy Chairman of Police and General Security, Dubai, will be opening the conference and exhibition with a Keynote Address.
Lieutenant General Dahi Khalfan Tamim will be presenting in the main conference hall at 10.20am on 6th October at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai. The Keynote Address will be free for all to attend so please register now.
Other speakers at the event include:
- Dr Khalid Almarri, Communications Director, Dubai Police
- Colonel Khalid Nasser Alrazooqi, CIO, Dubai Police
- Jarmo Vinkvist, CEO, Suomen Virveverkko Oy
- Jonathan Lewin, Deputy Chief, Chicago Police
- Bassam Almaharmeh, Chief Information Security Officer, Jordan Ministry of Interior
- Said Madoun, Head of Telecom Services, Groupement Timimoun
With visitor registrations for this years event already way ahead of all previous years and the exhibition 30% larger, it looks set to be an outstanding event. Make sure you do not miss out. Register for your free exhibition pass here