14-16 September 2014, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Dubai
Following the success of Critical Communications World in Singapore, we now look ahead to our next event, Critical Communications Middle East, Dubai,14-16 September.
A year on from Critical Communications Middle East 2013, there has been significant progress in Mission-Critical LTE and further demonstration that TETRA still forms the backbone of a fit-for-purpose Critical Communications network in many instances. The conference will highlight developments, present innovations and continue discussions to ensure a complete learning opportunity for delegates.
Early Highlights Include:
- Nedaa demonstrating Mission-Critical mobile broadband
- Captain Al Khanbashi, of the Abu Dhabi Police, leading the Solution Providers panel assessing multiple aspects of Mission-Critical mobile broadband
- Chairman of the TCCA, Phil Godfrey, presenting the forecast for the next ten years of TETRA
- Hannu Aronsson, chair of the TCCA Applications working group, will be going over 3rd party TETRA applications and the benefit they can have in extending the life of existing networks
- Soliman Al-Walaie and Fayez Khulaiwi of Saudi Aramco will be presenting on LTE for industrial applications
- Moin Rahman, will share his work with High Velocity Human Factors and the tremendous operational impact they can have
- Peter Spourgitis will be presenting the Saudi Bell case study of TETRA use in Airports
To find out more and to register as a Congress Delegate or FREE to attend exhibition visitor click here
Look out for the event brochure coming soon!