IIR’s Control Room Communications 2013 takes place from the 9 – 11 December 2013, Vienna.
The action packed agenda is now available to download
The event brings you an unrivaled opportunity to hear from leading experts involved in control room strategy and critical communications from the public safety, government and non-public sector communities. Through insightful case studies and first-hand knowledge sharing, you will be able to understand both the operational and technical aspects of efficiently responding to and managing incidents through effective command and control communications.
Designed specifically to meet the needs and interests of control room professionals this event is not to be missed!
Key Topics Include:
- Identifying And Overcoming The Key Challenges When Planning An Effective Control Room
- Improving Information Sharing Through The Adoption Of An Incident Data Transfer Standard
- Developing Early Warning Signals Via Social Media
- Preparing For The Transition From E112 To NG112
- Examining The Latest HeERO/eCall pilots And Its Future Development
- Examining The Impact Of Next Generation IP Based Networks Upon Command And Control Centres
- Gassco Case Study: Understanding Control Room Planning And The Technical And Operating Challenges In The Oil and Gas Industry